Wednesday, May 11, 2011

architecture and me

The voyage for me to the world of architecture has been almost over. There were ups and many downs, there were sorrows and many joys. Each path led to the new experience and encounter with new perspective of life. Things I’ve never observed or experienced were now known to me and sufficiently well known of course. Places I use to visit become the places I now observe, places I used to hang out are now the places of my research. Every single thing changed their perspective and way they use to be in my view.
Gathering the experiences my memories still lingers to the first day when I entered entirely a whole and new community of architecture. New friends, new style of studying and totally new environment. Big desks, long scale and a different infatuation with fevicol well that must be the very beginning to this world.
Time sweep by so were the pattern. Promotion from the drafting to the computer drawing was the major improvement. Years pass by many case studies, many projects and the degree of satisfaction after each submission. And comes the exam time, time to movie, time to party and time for all cool stuffs waiting till the end of each semester.
All the precious memories to treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment